9 months.
2 ships
More less 40 workmates and thousands guests.
6 managers.
But these are only numbers....
What I learn in this period it's amazing, there's no money that can pay for it.
I cried, I smile, I learn.
If I could give advice I would say that we shouldn't worry about things that it's not in our control and enjoy each opportunity that you receive from the universe.
In nine months one woman can have a child, and in this case I have one baby one new Danilla.
I had to wait to have what I want and now I don't know what I want anymore.
I had to work with who I don't like and in the end this persons teach how to work better, and I'm blessed.
I don't like anymore of the word challenge .
And between deliveries, visits, opening hours I receive from God Andre, eu te amo amigo, obrigada por tudo.
I found people incredible, unforgettable and I'm thankful.
I have to say thank you and I'm sorry for each one, sometimes I'm god but sometimes I'm one "demonio".
I have to go, because I bought a lot and my luggage it's one casino.
Eu acho é pouco, não é minha dutie be economic.
Beijomeliga!
See you somewhere.
2 ships
More less 40 workmates and thousands guests.
6 managers.
But these are only numbers....
What I learn in this period it's amazing, there's no money that can pay for it.
I cried, I smile, I learn.
If I could give advice I would say that we shouldn't worry about things that it's not in our control and enjoy each opportunity that you receive from the universe.
In nine months one woman can have a child, and in this case I have one baby one new Danilla.
I had to wait to have what I want and now I don't know what I want anymore.
I had to work with who I don't like and in the end this persons teach how to work better, and I'm blessed.
I don't like anymore of the word challenge .
And between deliveries, visits, opening hours I receive from God Andre, eu te amo amigo, obrigada por tudo.
I found people incredible, unforgettable and I'm thankful.
I have to say thank you and I'm sorry for each one, sometimes I'm god but sometimes I'm one "demonio".
I have to go, because I bought a lot and my luggage it's one casino.
Eu acho é pouco, não é minha dutie be economic.
Beijomeliga!
See you somewhere.
Agora é oficial finalmente férias, depois de nove meses uhullllll!!!!!
Now it's official finally vacation after nine months I deserve!
Now it's official finally vacation after nine months I deserve!

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário