36 pallets
Do I need to entry in the ship with my luggage? Seems like no!! Aff!
Transfer no transfer.
If I have to explain this part of my contract in short answer I have two expressions "I'm sorry" and "thank you".
Yes, I'm sorry for not being complete how I use to be, I lose myself one thousand of times and thank you because without you I couldn't stay until today....
For sure I'm leaving stronger woman and I'm thankful because I learned a lot.
I cried, I fight, I scream and as I said since the beginning, sometimes I fowling down...
I'll miss you but for sure nobody can be darlings like each one of you are for me.
I'll carry good memories, I had bad moments but I enjoy even if we had a lot of challenges it was a good time.
I don't have doubts that know Andre, my gift from God,it was the best thing that I could have in this contract and he will stay forever in my heart not only because I love him, because his soul it's special enough! Obrigada amigo!
In special thank you for Lais that in the first moment in my life that I thought to be dishonest she show ms how I should be and she will be special forever because I will never forget that the true it's the best way.
I really appreciate.
Let's speedy up the operation.
See you around the world.
Do I need to entry in the ship with my luggage? Seems like no!! Aff!
Transfer no transfer.
If I have to explain this part of my contract in short answer I have two expressions "I'm sorry" and "thank you".
Yes, I'm sorry for not being complete how I use to be, I lose myself one thousand of times and thank you because without you I couldn't stay until today....
For sure I'm leaving stronger woman and I'm thankful because I learned a lot.
I cried, I fight, I scream and as I said since the beginning, sometimes I fowling down...
I'll miss you but for sure nobody can be darlings like each one of you are for me.
I'll carry good memories, I had bad moments but I enjoy even if we had a lot of challenges it was a good time.
I don't have doubts that know Andre, my gift from God,it was the best thing that I could have in this contract and he will stay forever in my heart not only because I love him, because his soul it's special enough! Obrigada amigo!
In special thank you for Lais that in the first moment in my life that I thought to be dishonest she show ms how I should be and she will be special forever because I will never forget that the true it's the best way.
I really appreciate.
Let's speedy up the operation.
See you around the world.

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário