I feel like I must send news for you.
Sometimes we cannot realize how small things are bigs and important for us.
And the main lesson it's that the time it's the must precius treasure that we have, and unfortunately once the time pass we have only memories....
I desire so much be here and because of my love I forgot to think about my time about my time work about me work without nobody to judge me (I mean work without my boyfriend near from me), about my workmates and how important each one could be for me!
I miss you a lot I wasn't prepared and I didn't expected that I would have so hard adaptation in another time, another management and also another ship.
I wouldn't say I'm sorry because I was who I could be but if I really new I spent more time with conversations, work more like a time, and enjoyed more with everyone.
I miss you a lot in one way that I incapable to write, I miss Alexandra put us to speed up the operation, Janet's laugh, Margarita's arriving ON time, the Italian one that it's more Brazilians than much more Brazilians that I know I'm saying about the carioca's one , Emiliana, of course, I'm mi Andrea's send everybody "sai da minha loja agora", Alexander make me company in He Bari's soup , Neel support for all, Andre's love, and Lais saying "it's like this in life" Danish speaking german, Eifel teaching chinise....
Every day I remember something and here I'm not the same I'm missing you and I'm missing who I could be with each one of you.
Here I feel uncomfortable, like I'm not part of them, but I hope the things will change and the things being better.
I wish all the best and I would like to say how important you were and are, and how I miss you.
Kisses
Sometimes we cannot realize how small things are bigs and important for us.
And the main lesson it's that the time it's the must precius treasure that we have, and unfortunately once the time pass we have only memories....
I desire so much be here and because of my love I forgot to think about my time about my time work about me work without nobody to judge me (I mean work without my boyfriend near from me), about my workmates and how important each one could be for me!
I miss you a lot I wasn't prepared and I didn't expected that I would have so hard adaptation in another time, another management and also another ship.
I wouldn't say I'm sorry because I was who I could be but if I really new I spent more time with conversations, work more like a time, and enjoyed more with everyone.
I miss you a lot in one way that I incapable to write, I miss Alexandra put us to speed up the operation, Janet's laugh, Margarita's arriving ON time, the Italian one that it's more Brazilians than much more Brazilians that I know I'm saying about the carioca's one , Emiliana, of course, I'm mi Andrea's send everybody "sai da minha loja agora", Alexander make me company in He Bari's soup , Neel support for all, Andre's love, and Lais saying "it's like this in life" Danish speaking german, Eifel teaching chinise....
Every day I remember something and here I'm not the same I'm missing you and I'm missing who I could be with each one of you.
Here I feel uncomfortable, like I'm not part of them, but I hope the things will change and the things being better.
I wish all the best and I would like to say how important you were and are, and how I miss you.
Kisses

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário